Re: [RT] Momentum with inertia.

Firstly, this is just me thinking it's not out of a book.

Perhaps inertia doesn't mater to market momentum since the markets are
already in motion. When the markets hadn't yet be created they had to
overcome inertia to get them started.

I'm looking at momentum as that property that keeps a thing in motion,
after an initial push. Like when someone says it was the momentum that
carried it over the finish line. Momentum is the mass times the
velocity. So my idea is that the mass is the average range, and the
velocity is the difference between the range and average range. I want
to see when a push is likely to keep the price moving in that direction.

Prosper

> Are you looking for inertia in the move or the friction created
against > the
> move. Everything that goes up is affected by gravitational pulls.  It
is > not
> an absolute science and is always subject to interpretation. That is
what makes this a very fascinating business.