  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 12:39
  PM
  Subject: Virus

  I've been trading for many years but only a
  little over a year with a computer. On a scale of 1-10 my general knowledge of
  computers is about a 3. My knowledge of virus is 0. This being the first one I
  got. The computer took upon an entity of it's own, or so it appeared to me.
  The damn thing even sent me an email I previously had sent some time ago in
  paraphrase format with an attachment indicating " see attached ". If
  these viruses are actually created by some low lives it should be treated as a
  serious crime.In any event I installed an anti-virus system that constantly
  updates itself .
  Thanks to all who send emails regarding this matter.
  Cleanly
  Dom

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor