Re[4]: [RT] Re: An untimely death

On Tuesday, May 01, 2001, 7:27:51 PM, Joe Duffy wrote:

JD> I doubt anyone is going to post something as potentially complex as an astro
JD> system just because somebody says there isn't one.

I wish you wouldn't be so defensive. :-) I'm not saying there isn't
one. I'm asking to see a few examples of such systems to understand
what they are like. It would be nice to be able to run simulations of
these, as is done with other systems. I'll bet astro people would love
to get good stats on their ideas too. :-)

JD> Someone might post their trades though, using an astro related
JD> system, as a gesture that Astro it has validity in trading.

Again:

>> This has *nothing* to do with what I had asked about repeatedly,
>> which was a system description.

The reason why posting trades is not relevant was in another part of
this thread.

And again, I am not saying astro has no validity. I'm just trying to
convert it to 'system' terms so others can better grasp the ideas.

ztrader