  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 4:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Does Astro Work - Delta
  SP Chart
  In a message dated
  5/1/01 9:38:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, <A
  href="mailto:H.Albizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>H.Albizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  writes:
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"
  TYPE="CITE">Could you post it in gif mode so I can take a look at it.
    Sorry, for some reason I can't get my scanning
  software to save this in GIF format. To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor