Re: [RT] Re: Dynamic Gann Levels,Pitchfork,Elliott Wave,Fibo Clusters

Most of these are already pre programed in ensign, the service is better, and if
you program, their ESPL is supposed to be excellent and the price is right.  I have
no personal interest and receive no benefit from ensign, I have been a user since
1989.

go to www.ensignsoftware.com for a trial.  the only draw back is that you can only
use BMI, DTN or E-signal as a data source.  You can transfer ASCII files into
Ensign.  Check them both out and then you decide.  Ira.