Re: [RT] Re: Dynamic Gann Levels,Pitchfork,Elliott Wave,Fibo Clusters

Todd,

I like Tim run both TS4 and TS2000 and have
run TSPro on
a trial basis.

Nobody today should even consider TS4
unless it is impossible
to obtain a copy of TS2000 or their budget
will not stand
for that expense.

TS2000 (even with all it's problems) is so
far ahead of the
TS4 product that it really is not fair to
make a comparison.

The products that can be developed to run
with TS2000 are
so far ahead of the TS4 products that it is
impossible to
talk about a comparison.

Certainly, get the TS2000 product or if you
can live we the
data that Omega provides then TSPro.
The latter is a better
choice if you don't need futures or
options.

Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A