[RT] Entry point

Hi,

I would really appreciate some advice please. My current trading system
is to scan daily charts, look for patterns using fibs and then calculate
pivots. Then I use 5-minute to enter trade, using patterns and fibs and
go long only if above pivot or short below pivot.

The problem is that though this gives me a very high chance of success
it is v. v. difficult to find this combination of events all occuring
together.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also are there any groups that
use only fibs and has anyone taken the Di Napoli course that would care
to comment on it?

Thank you and Good Trading,

Ketayun