Re: [RT] Re: Dynamic Gann Levels,Pitchfork,Elliott Wave,Fibo Clusters

On Tue, 01 May 2001 19:50:13 +0800, you wrote:

>>Greetings Traders:
>>
>>With the generous sharing from Bob and Clyde and the methology of Tim, I
>>have incorporated the DGL&P and Tim's method along with the Elliott Wave
>>and fibonacci clusters of the spot USD/JPY market. Notice how nicely the
>>'fork', fibo clusters and DGLs embellishing one another while the market
>>unfold itself. Regards.
>>
>>Have a good one
>>Jeff Harteam
>>Hong Kong

Well now that there is an automatied version of these for a software
package and it looks like Trading Techniques is not going to add it I
guess I am interesed in getting an Omega product.  Could someone give
me a quick rundown on what package of theirs I could get by with with
minimum problems if all I wanted was exactly the above... DGL ,
Andrews, Elliot and Stochastic and a 5/35 oscillator.   I have no easy
language skills and dont really want any.

thanks
todd