  To: <A title=REALTRADERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:REALTRADERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>REALTRADERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 10:20
  PM
  Subject: [RT] virii problems
  Are you sure McAffee doesn't find them? You may have set
  the config to erase them on discovery and if so, you do not get a
  notification ... McAfee just destroys the virii which if you look through
  your mails with an eye to attachments, you will see any virii files marked
  with an X over the icon.BobAt 09:29 PM 4/30/2001 -0400, you
  wrote:There should be only one copy of this sent to RT and no
  attachment...I toohave Mcafee but it is yet to find a single virus ever ..
  I use AOL..havetried to configureMcafee to scan downloads ... clearly
  it is not... I just delete emails aftera heads upCan someone enlightrn
  me whats up It scans when I boot the machine ..neverfound a one Thanks
  TOMPS thanks for the 5/19 botom =/- date I knew it was in the
  stars:<)To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo!
  Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor