Re: [RT] Andrews tool with a DGL facility attached

Sounds like you have TS4.  I haven't tried the ela in question, but
in my work with the Woods code, I was constantly battling the mem
error; just gotta reduce the size of the code a little.  Whoever is
working on it, if you get stuck, let me know -- over several months I
dramatically reduced the size of the Woods code beyond what the file
I posted here in order to do the souped up version I made for myself -
- I can share some the little tricks I came up with. (I would post
mine, but the problem is that it uses much more complicated ABC
codes  -- would take days to write the instructions clear enough to
follow which I don't have.)

Chris