[RT] V bottom patterns with ADX

The pattern occurs when the ADX is at a high level (preferably above both the
Plus DI and the Minus DI), and then the Plus DI and the Minus DI cross over.
Once the ADX is at a high level (greater than 30?) you can often get faster
signals than the DI crossover by using the Parabolic SAR crossover instead of
the DI crossover.

I thought I would point out that this pattern occurred earlier this month in
most of the stock indexes. (The pattern is most obvious in the NASDAQ.)

For what its worth, according to my work with ADX it looks like a major V
bottom has been formed.

Chuck LeBeau

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor