Re: [RT] E*Mini S&P update

Earl:

Well...I'd like to lie and say it didn't bother me. But having missed the
move up Friday-early today, I am willing to risk the 5 pts to new highs. I
liked that it tested the 1270 area several times before lunch and could not
break through...leaving that cluster of lows.

It's 1;48 cst and S&Ps are at 1255. I am still short and I've moved my stop
down to 1263, which is a touch above the overnight gap. If further new lows
occur, I'll keep ratcheting my profit stops lower.

Tim