[RT] Respect and Etiquette

To RT Members,

It seems our recent conversations about astro effects, as usual, seem
to bring out the worst at times.

We remind all members of the RESPECT and ETIQUETTE expected here in
this forum. There are MANY different points of view, what works for
one trader fails miserably for others. Seeing many different points
of view in a forum such as RT should be a benefit to allow each
person the right to choose what they wish to research and/or
ultimately add to their trading arsenal.

We have recently seen personal comments made towards other members'
point of view that are disrespectful of the environment we expect in
the RT forum.

If you do not agree with another member's approach, it is certainly
your right to post your opinion and leave it at that. If you wish to
share summarized statistical research to the contrary, so much the
better for intelligent discussion.

But this astro discussion has deteriorated. One member's recent post
said that even if some astro system is proven to make money, it would
still not be good enough, he would find something that made more
money, then asks everyone to have an open mind.

Another member has decided to share a fabricated attempt at comedy in
order to ridicule others who have a point of view that differs with
theirs.

Unfortunately, these are not new members, and requires us to repost
yet again the fact that others' opinions are what make for
differences, learning, and INTELLIGENT discussion.

We expect this behavior to cease immediately or members who violate
the policy of the RT forum by making personal attacks or frivolous
posts will be suspended and/or removed.

Your cooperation and return to civil discussions will be appreciated.