Re: [RT] Needed: astro trading system examples

No one knows it is a bottom until after the event.....
Definitly you can not based you trading "purely"
on the trine
relation, if you reviewed my analysis on NASDAQ bottom, I came
up
with 4/4/2001 using other different methods, yesterday it was the
first time I revealed this trine relationship. As I always say
traders must look at the big picture, the big picture can not be
known until all other pieces comes together.
Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor