[RT] Needed: astro trading system examples

The old astro "discussion" has come up once again - the true believers
vs the non believers, arguing on the basis of *faith*, not numbers.

This old argument could be settled by someone posting a few examples
of astro based trading systems, with profit/loss, etc, as is done for
other systems. This way, all of could see just how good they are, and
the "discussion" could be settled without involving beliefs. (my
planet's bigger than your planet.) :-)

So, how about it, astro buffs. Why not post a few astro systems and
settle it once and for all? They would not have to be your best
systems - just ones that show *pure* astro can make money. This is,
after all, the real test, is it not? If I post some exotic math
technique, everyone will want to know if it makes money, right?
Otherwise, who cares.

Now, what if nobody can post *any* such a system that makes money?
This might make one wonder about the validity of the technique. There
are, after all, a large number of astro influences that are supposed
to influence markets, are there not? Surely some of these would show
profits when coded as a system.

Let's quit discussing *beliefs*, an endless discussion, and instead
look at the money that can be made with an astro system. Who will be
the first (besides Clyde) :-) to give some Tradestation system
results? I, and I'm sure others, look forward to it.

ztrader