Re[5]: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

Hello Norman,

NW>   Who is wasting whose time?  I don't remember you posting any proof or
NW> disproof or any accurate market forecasts?  The proof of any science is its
NW> ability to predict.

i  have  sent  a  modest  picture of a simple system that is completely
mechanical  in nature.   your post of your chosen method (astro) shows
only an indicator, i am the one who has provided detailed evidence.

if  any of the astro group cares to provide similar results then i may
rethink my stance.  as i am always ready to humble myself in the quest
for truth and knowledge.

NW>   Looks like MB has a like minded buddy. Ain't that nice?

i sincerely hope that is not a sarcastic remark intended as a personal
attack?

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx