Re: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

Hello H,

HAwan> Hi,

HAwan> I can not find in what you have said anything to prove that astrology
HAwan> has no relation to market conditions. Where is in your research prove
HAwan> that? and how do you explain the relation such as moon trine mars and
HAwan> turning points?

My point in publishing my work was to show that the dynamics of the
planetary systems is such that we can not possibly calculate it
accurately enough to implement any such into a trading model. I
explain your correlations and relations by stating that they no more
exist than the kings clothes do.

HAwan> I want to beleive of what you have said is true(because that is my
HAwan> mind will tell me) but I can not ignore what my eyes see in this
HAwan> picture.

I  personally  see nothing in the picture you posted.  Other than some
random  and  very spotty signals.  My conclusion is that the beauty is
in the eye of the beholder or in this case the believers.

HAwan> Best regards,

HAwan> Haytham

--
Best regards,