Re: [RT] Remember what Clyde said

<BLOCKQUOTE

  The new moon started 4/23/2001 6 day later
  4/28/2001 combining what he said with knowing moon will trine mars on 5/1/2001
  at 7:43 pm eastern would support changing the trend upward on 5/1/2001,now
  guys you tell me why I see moon trine mars is important for nasdaq(I am trying
  to stimulate interesting discussion so traders will understand how you see the
  big picture)

  Haytham

  I don't see in your post why you see moon
  trine Mars important, but I would very much like to know....
  Especially since the aspect paints a very
  interesting picture since august 1999.

  Blue bars are moon trine mars and red bars are
  new moon.

  stig

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor