Re: [RT] Long Term Look at DJIA

Well, if a comet hits and obliterates the US, I'd say it would be more
than
fair for me to reassess my opinion, don't you? All things being equal
and...well, me being alive?

More than fair I'd say, we seem to always assume that the bomb will
always fall on NYC or someplace like that. 3/4 of the earth is covered
by H20 so for every hit we had on the ground there must be many more
that hit water. What a splash, like the movie that was based on that
happening.

However, it doesn't take a comet hitting the earth to upset the cart. A
major volvcano eruption, a mayor earthquake in a populated area, or even
a dust bowl could do it.

Bad news for the wheat trading idea Ira, my charts show the price of
wheat and all of the grains tanking during the early 30's. Late 30's was
a good time for the grains. Corn did the best.

Prosper