Re: [RT] Long Term Look at DJIA

I beleve it was Ben that said that that is what we are going to have now
for several years a few months back. Market Timers will be all the rage,
buy and hold will get too tiresome, and weak hands will fallout on the
pullbacks. Most system trading will fall apart because of the lack of
trending.

It all seems possible to me, however, I'd be watching for any major
natural disaster like a dust bowl, because that could send everything
into the tank. Something in nature caused the dust bowl to happen, what
it was, I'm not sure.

Prosper