Re: [RT] Re: NASDAQ Rhythm

Haytham:

Would you mind giving me several charts showing your use of the 1X1's in
this fashion--both the "live 1X1" and the other way you used to calculate
them in the old days?

Private or on this forum, doesn't matter. Whenever you have time. I am
curious how you use the lines in this fashion.

Thanks.

Tim Morge