Re: [RT] eSignal NDX P&F Chart (correct chart)

 As I mentioned, Esignal doesn't create correct P&F charts. I'm attaching the correct chart of NDX100 with the boxsize of 15 and reversal of 3. I think its less than 40 days chart and not 90 days.
Mudit
  Pete <plieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I forgot to add that for this particular setup (15 point boxes, 3 boxreversal) and this snapshot of time (the last 90 days), the buy/sell signalsfor this P&F chart for NDX has proven to be particularly profitable.  By myquick count yielding 480 NDX points.PeteTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor