[RT] NDX100 Bar chart and Bullish Percentage Chart since Jan 1, 2001

This email is continuation of my previous email regarding P&F charting.

As you can see, the minor tops and bottoms in the ndx100 coincide with the bullish percentage
peaking around 80s and bottoming in low 30s/high 20s.

If there is more interest in P&F charting / filtering / etc etc, I'll put that info
on my web site.

Thanks

Mudit