Re: [RT] General - NQM1 Pitchfork vs DGL

So,  by inference almost, one can play with the Pitchfork and find the
possible swing point where the pitchfork comes to that high in which the
DGL line made resistance. I would bet if that can be found you would have a
double whammy of a predictor tool.
Don Thompson