[RT] Goose stepping instead of stock selecting?

Re:  .  "The liberals have had the bit in their mouths for a while now.
They were the ones that created this wonderful energy problem with their
very poorly thought out deregulation."

Wow, wish I could blame everything on Jerry Brown ... why not go back to his
daddy?

Just returned from guest lecturing, at a few universities, in Switzerland.
Damned if they didn't speak French in Geneva, German in Brig, Italian near
the southern border and I understand they even do a bastardized language
(Rhaeto-Romance) in some parts (probably the nationalist that are hiding
out, trying to bring the revolution to the people).  At least they print
everything in English (except restaurant menus...the nerve!).

As for Wilson (most reasonable journalist put the "juju" square on his
shoulders):

"Deregulation wasn't originally the utilities' idea. In fact, it started as
a rebellion against high energy prices. Large industrial customers
complained to then-governor Pete Wilson's Republican administration that
they paid too much for electricity in California. To Wilson the answer was
deregulation: allowing competition and the free market to set energy prices.

So Wilson's California Public Utilities Commission set out to deregulate
electricity."

Ex-Californicated,

Steve Karnish, CTA
Cedar Creek Trading