Re: [RT] Another Panic Cut Sets Stage for Rate Hikes Next Year

One can thank Jerry Brown when he was the hip new governor and Willie Brown,
another champion of the great liberal movement.  From welfare to food stamps,
it has been a give-away program for years.  The influx of people to the state
has not been high tech workers, but those looking for bigger benefits and
better health care.  They started the big all the way to the left movements.
There is now bi-lingual education.  You don't have to know English to hold a
job.  The state language will soon be Spanish and everything will continue to
be printed in English, Vietnamese, Chinese,  Korean and what ever other
language they can think of as required by a population that no longer has to
be able to read or write the language of the country.  Try that anywhere else
in the world. Warren, Regan, and Wilson were all conservatives and did what
the could to straighten things out.  The liberals have had the bit in their
mouths for a while now.  They were the ones that created this wonderful
energy problem with their very poorly thought out deregulation.