[RT] DT Newsletter & Griffiths Chronicles

I generally agree with your observations regarding profitability of the DT
newsletter. However, I continue from time to time to purchase a single issue
DT futures report (www.dynamictraders.com) ... the sole reason being the
abundant detail and thoroughness of the work which Miner presents to
document his recommendations. I use his newsletter to prospect for ideas and
alternate opinions which may have value in my trading without feeling
compelled to take the trades as presented.

Griffiths split with Miner some months ago and has been offering his own
newsletter (www.griffithschronicles.com). The statements posted on his web
page appear to show increasing equity, however the image quality has been
too poor for me to read the trade details. I decided to give the trade
recommendations service at try, however the service lacks the details behind
the recommendations which I find so valuable in Miner's work so I'm unlikely
to continue ... I'm not one to trade off tips. A separate weekly tutorial is
available, however I have not tried it.

Earl