Re: [RT] NASDAQ Rhythm or Bond Rhythm?

Lenny,
Thanks for your re-posting the info .382 time for wave 4 of wave 2 to wave
3, I wanted to confirm what had been said before (as I am a big fan of ABC's
in Wave 4's that also can unfold into something else  . .  (like a 1-2-3).

Affirmative on the possibilities you have outlined so one needs to just let
it unfold I guess (the minor 4 of wave 3 however is one I had not
considered). I had noticed the wave 1 peak at 99-28 and that the bonds
stopped in ACE on Thurs night/early Friday am at 99-31, and in the day
session returned once again to test that level with a low of 100-01, so the
importance of that previous pivot or wave 1 (or wave A) whatever one wants
to call it is certainly coming into play and should be watched carefully
(may have stock market implications also?). I do use the 17% overlap in AGET
for futures, especially with the bonds (since "they" do love to push
everyone into thinking one thing, then promptly do the other, like at the
recent top. Now everyone invested in bond futures (or bonds) on the long
side this year are upside-down). I wish I had noticed the .786 retracement
back then because it would have been a great place to get short with a stop
or a place to sell the 107/108 calls, but I noticed it later unfortunately
(but still in time to sell premium with the May 105 &104 calls).

Attached is a monthly bond chart I had worked up prior your reply today that
contained many of the same possibilities (with a very extended wave 5?). A
while back a major bond player quit trading the bonds, stating publicly on
CNBC the long term bull market in the bonds might be over? I am not saying I
agree with that statement necessarily (nor do I understand why this would
cause him to stop trading bonds) since prior to this I have been in the
"over capacity" deflation camp (right or wrong), but the two levels 99-28
and 107-12 will likely define "long term" the course of interest rates
eventually. Any action in these areas is definitely worth watching.

Notice the rally high in the 107 range also failed near the centerline of a
std. regression channel.
don ewers