[RT] Re: To Bill Pigg

Look, Haytham, you asked a question (however nebulous).  I answered
it in a humorous way.  I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I think the way I felt, reflected the way you are coming across.  I
think you like to feel important and play games by making people try
to guess what you are thinking.  This list is for exchanging ideas,
not playing guessing games or professor-student.

There are plenty of guys here who try to predict the future with their
charts and it's very interesting to see what they have to say.  I
highly respect them for putting their theories "out there" inspite of
the fact that I don't think Gann, Elliot, DGL, MedianLines, and
Fibonnacci hold very much water.  (But that's just my opinion.)  If
people can make money with their tools: that's the main thing.  Most
of the guys here aren't trying to be so "mysterious" as you are.  Get
over yourself.  If you don't condescend to us then I won't call you on
it.

Bob Perry
San Jose, CA

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Haytham Albizem" <H.Albizem@xxxx> wrote:
> To Bill Pigg,
>
> Interesting answer from you Bill, what you have seen in the chart is
 your "Mirror Image" inside your self and that has translated into
what you have said. I don't mean any thing bad to you. Let me explain:
If you ever meet a psychologist or psychiatrist, one of the methods he
use is show the person pictures and ask him what he see, his answers
tell him a lot about the person and how he look and perceive things
around him in a positive or a negative way. You have drawn your own
picture.

> I would like to quote one of the rules of this realtraders group
listed in the home page "please give each member's post the respect it
deserves, whether or not you agree with the conclusions reached, and
treat each other with professionalism and common decency".

> Since"The main goal is to share and enrich everyone's knowledge
about trading in the markets profitably. Enjoy! " I am sharing things
with this group in a professional and honest way. Let us help each
other and enjoy trading. I will send my answer to the GIF picture in a
separate message