[RT] Re: NASDAQ Rhythm

I don't know why I am doing that but it seems my
second post has been always with a hint/observation. Do you see what I see in
this picture? This time if no one can figure it out I will tell before coming
Monday what I see in current NASDAQ chart, You may benefit from it Monday in
your trading. I do hope some one will tell me what I see.

Good night every one.

Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor