Re: [RT] mkt nqm1

The greater the volume, the greater the liquidity, the greater the volatility
the greater the probability for profit.  In this case a super computer is cheap
based upon the profit potential.  As sophisticated as the computers get, and
high powered the software gets, nothing works better then the human brain.  It
can't analyze as many stocks as a computer, but it can work faster and see more
then a computer in this environment and dealing in a few markets rather then the
entire universe of stocks.  Also for as little as $700 you can get a computer
that will filter with the big guys. Have a good week end.  Ira..