[RT] Squares

I have seen so much emphasis on square of 9 in the
recent posts, it is important to mention to this group to be careful in
depending fully on it, because it represent only one color in the entire picture
and knowing that color only will confuse you more than help you. There is other
analysis you have to consider is square and trine price and time using dynamic
and static cycles. There is also difference between cardinal square for the
price and time and square of nine of the price and time. For some traders who
are not familiar with this method, what I said may be difficult to understand, I
meant in this message  to caution traders who are not familiar with this
method to be careful.

Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor