Re: [RT] E-Mail problems with RT posts

Don't know about that but I also got these
things.

Clyde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -
-Clyde Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A
href="mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx  7910
Westglen, Suite 105
Office:    (713) 783-9540Houston,  TX
77063
Fax:    (713) 783-1092Details
at:
www.theswingmachine.com- - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  J. Rodney
  Grisham
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx href="mailto:gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>Gary Funck ; <A
  title=ztrader@xxxxxxxxx href="mailto:ztrader@xxxxxxxxx";>ztrader
  Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 16:42
  Subject: Re: [RT] E-Mail problems with RT
  posts
  Gary Funck wrote:> I received three e-mails from
  KSG (as private messages) with potentially> dangerous
  attachments.ztrader wrote:> I recently received an email
  from "KSG" <cksg@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
  sent to me> personally instead of the list (fortunately for the list),
  that> contained a deliberately misnamed executable file, with at least
  two> levels of content 'hiding' (perhaps to avoid triggering
  virus> scanners). He did not sign the email.Add me to the
  list of unhappy direct recipients of email fromKSG with highly suspicious
  attachment(s).Hmmm, wonder if it has something to do with who
  hasparticipated in this particular thread?RodTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor