  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:'realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'">'realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

  Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 10:56
  AM
  Subject: RE: [RT] Data question
  Brown probably did the QQQ trade on the CHX .. not the
  AMEX.  Payment fororderflow drives that decision.  Ask them
  where they did the trade.-----Original Message-----From: BobR
  [mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 10:38
  AMTo: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: [RT] Data questionFor 4-11-01 DTN satellite has the first tick
  as 42.11 at 9:30:06.  Usingdaily data it has the open as
  42.16.----- Original Message ----- From: Jerry Rehert
  <mailto:grehert@xxxxxxxxx>  To: RealTradersDiscussionGroup
  <mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Sent: Thursday, April 12,
  2001 7:19 AMSubject: [RT] Data questionI have a question about my
  data integrity.  I have a system that buys andsells QQQ on the
  opening.  It's based on price and volume of QQQ and DIA.  Iget
  my EOD data from Worden brothers and run the system in SuperCharts.I
  assumed the open price on QQQ from Worden Brothers was real.
  Yesterday4-11-01 my purchase of QQQ through Brown & Co. was at 42.20
  on the opening.Worden brothers (and Yahoo's) opening was 42.16.
  Brown & Co. says theopening was 42.20.  Worden brothers can't
  explain the difference.  The AMEXwebsite doesn't give the
  opening.I figure the problem is composite opening price vs. AMEX
  opening price.  Can anyone tell me what the AMEX opening price of
  QQQ was 4-11-01 ?   Theprice difference wasn't significant but I
  question the integriry of mysystem based on backdata obtained from Worden
  Brothers.Any comments or
  suggestions?
  Thanks in
  advance.<<grehert@xxxxxxxxx>>To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service<<A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  . Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  <<A
  href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190481.1393724.2979175.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700001779:N/";>http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190481.1393724.2979175.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700001779:N/A=613962/?<A