Re: [RT] Re: OEX-Sentiment

<A
href="http://www.bullsorbears.com";>http://www.bullsorbears.com
no affiliation other than a market junkie and
curious afficionado of various analytical techniques
The output I obtained from the WST software may
differ a little from Jeff's because of our data sources, although the signals
have been pretty much the same.

bobr

-----Original Message-----From:
candlestyk@xxxxxxx <<A
href="mailto:candlestyk@xxxxxxx";>candlestyk@xxxxxxx>To: <A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
Sunday, April 15, 2001 6:18 PMSubject: [RT] Re:
OEX-Sentiment<FONT
size=2><<Even with springtime dark clouds can lurk overhead.  One
inparticular is the WST Master Index reading from the Bulls or Bears
website.>> Hi Bob,   Do you have a URL for the WST
site? Here is a .gif from my own sentiment indicator, which is eeking
out a higher hi. Ray F To
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor