Re: [RT] Mkt - OEX

My forecast for Monday for the S&P futures.
A gap up open has 66% chance of a higher close.
A gap down open has 40% chance of higher close.
there is an extremely high probability that a high greater than thursday's
1193.20 will be made before the day is over.
and only about an 10% chance or nil of a lower low.
To me this means a break out of the 1194 resistance will be made, with only
about a 46% chance that it will hold.

Don
Subject: [RT] Mkt - OEX

> Cycle down or breakout?  That is the question.  There are a number of
> measures that say optimisim is breaking out all over like springtime
> flowers.  Even with springtime dark clouds can lurk overhead.  One in
> particular is the WST Master Index reading from the Bulls or Bears
website.
> The output of the WST program is primarily derived from index and option
> data, thus it is a composite sentiment measure.  Thursday's data provides
> the reading for Monday and that reading is a unanimous sell, spelled
SELL!.