Re: [RT] Secrets of Floor Traders ERROR!

I'm not defending this secrets stuff but haven't you ever heard of the
NASDAQ100 futures?

You all missed the greatest anomaly of all:

> What's Included:
> The "Secrets of Floor Traders"
>
> Our 290 page TWO part course written by Larry Levin a current NASDAQ pit
trader and Part is written by our head teacher Dan O'Brien. Over 600 courses
sold in the past 4 years! Learn who you're trading against without knowing
what they're wachting it's hard to understand what the market is doing.

> *****  NASDAQ HAS NO PIT!!! -- HENCE NO FLOOR TRADERS!!!

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM