Re[2]: [RT] Secrets of Floor Traders

Hello Ira,

Just because it is illegal doesn't mean it does not happen. I clerked
for 3 OEX market makers and more than once there were trades that went
on between them and the brokers they were standing next
too...including one time the broker forgot to execute a trade for a
customer and he and one of the guys I was clerking for did the trade
just as the bell went off and it was a $9K trade in the market makers
favor.

--
Namaste',
Mark