Re: [RT] Fundamentally speaking

Ben:

I thought I recall reading where you were saying 'look out
below' a few days ago?
Not a criticism; only an observation.  I think you were
referring to McClellan
oscillators based on volume, etc.

Chas
-----Original Message-----From:
proffittak@xxxxxxx <<A
href="mailto:proffittak@xxxxxxx";>proffittak@xxxxxxx>To: <A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
Thursday, April 12, 2001 5:56 PMSubject: Re: [RT] Fundamentally
speakingIn a
message dated 4/12/01 11:45:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, <A
href="mailto:onwingsofeagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>onwingsofeagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"
TYPE = CITE>For the complete optimist, could this be a break away gap?
      You mean, like the one we see on AMZN.... which can't be
    borrowed now @ a few houses.... Gitanshu
If this is fake? then a: why  volume is
confirming the move?
                            b:
 obv   is confirming the move
                             c:
  macd
                               d:
 dmi
                                 e:
 follow thru   on price and volume 3 days in a raw! the
only thing i did not check  is the April  oi   on the 15
calls and the Apr   10 put oi nice weekend Ben
disclosure i am long the stock from  9.5   and sold today
 the July  17.5 calls To
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor