  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>RealTradersDiscussionGroup
  Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 7:19
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Data question

  I have a question about my data
  integrity.  I have a system that buys and sells QQQ on the opening.
  It's based on price and volume of QQQ and DIA.  I get my EOD data from
  Worden brothers and run the system in SuperCharts.

  I assumed the open price on QQQ from
  Worden Brothers was real.  Yesterday 4-11-01 my purchase of QQQ through
  Brown & Co. was at 42.20 on the opening.  Worden brothers (and
  Yahoo's) opening was 42.16.  Brown & Co. says the opening was
  42.20.  Worden brothers can't explain the difference.  The AMEX
  website doesn't give the opening.

  I figure the problem is composite opening
  price vs. AMEX opening price.

  Can anyone tell me what the AMEX opening
  price of QQQ was 4-11-01 ?   The price difference wasn't significant
  but I question the integriry of my system based on backdata obtained from
  Worden Brothers.

  Any comments or
  suggestions?
  Thanks in advance.