Re: [RT] sp500/nd

Well said, "markets don't listen to me."  Infact its we
who should be listening, right?  And what has it been telling us
lately?  Its telling us a powerful move is underway.  The big price
move accompanied with a steady rampup in cumulative net volume followed by a day
or two of consolidation, followed by another 3 digit price run and another
rampup in CNV is what builds the base of the wall of worry.  Years ago when
I subscribed to the Kennedy Gammage service he made a big deal about complex
bottoms in the McClellan Oscillator.  Such complex bottoms consisted of a
left shoulder, an inverted head, and a higher right shoulder, just as you
sometimes see on price.  In this case it occurs on the issue and volume
oscillators.  So far the volume oscillator is ahead of the issue
oscillator.  Both have broken the necklines and both are trending above
zero and their Bollenger bands are expanding.  This looks like rather
bullish action from a base that could support a rather decent rally.

bobr
<A
href="http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader";>http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader

<BLOCKQUOTE