  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 6:58
  PM
  Subject: AW: [RT] The Psychology Cycle +
  Elliott Wave

  Yes, Don,
  your email had an executable script file attached. I didn't open it, of
  course, so I can't say what it is.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#000080>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#000080>Best,
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#000080>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#000080>Michael

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Gesendet: Sunday, April 08, 2001
  01:51An: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff:
  Re: [RT] The Psychology Cycle + Elliott Wave
  I have scanned (checked) and Norton with all updates says I am
  virus free??  Can anyone else confirm anatop?

  My previous emails had a trailer from Lenny (maybe it is there?) but I
  have deleted it in this post.

  I update twice monthly with Norton and immediately if a new warning is
  posted, so confused (unless it was the "trailer"). Lenny do the same scan
  OK.
  don ewers
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV