[RT] Re: current m3 monetary indication

Thanks for posting the money supply charts. I find them quite
compelling.  The chart looks incredibly bullish to me. It makes me
think that we may form a V bottom.  It already has been 4 months
since the money supply formed it's bottom and the longest time on
your charts is 4 months for a delay. Not hardly enough time to make a
W bottom. If we do make a V bottom then I would consider it
incredibly bullish. fwiw

Thanks again,

Bob

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM