Re: [RT] The Psychology Cycle

> P.S. The Behavioral Finance list who purport to be pursuing scientific
> research in behavior as applied to the financial markets, kicked me off
> their list for posting scientific information such as the above NOAA
> reference. This is a good example in psychology of how difficult it is for
> most to think outside of their little "box".

SHHHHH!!!! Norman we NEED these guys. Otherwise we'd have to do something
besides trade. And I don't know about you, but I ain't qualified for much
else...

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM