Re: [RT] The Psychology Cycle

Attached is a copy of the Indu that I posted earlier.  It is rather
simple.  The bottom of the channel held.  It held at the end
of a cycle and now if 10,000 is taken out I would expect to see 10,270
+/- on this leg up.  This does not a bull market make.  Could
it start a bear market rally or a short covering rally?  That remains
to be seen.  Ira