[RT] DOWN!?

There is an interesting discussion other lists that may interest RT's:

> > Crash Now!
> > by Arch Crawford
> >
> > CRASH NOW!
> > April 3, 2001
> >
> > The stock market Major Indices have not been able to rally above ANY
> > previous high!
> >
> > It is now accelerating on the downside as we approach the
> > SATURN/NEPTUNE parallel on Wednesday night.
> >
> > Saturn/Neptune aspects have occurred at a number of important Bottoms!
> >
> > The 1929 low (Nov. 13) was accompanied by a Saturn/Neptune trine (120
> > degrees).
> > The "HUNT DEBACLE" was the low day in some indices on March 27, 1980.
> > That was the Saturn/Neptune Square (90 degrees in longitude).
> >
> > The Mexican Peso Devaluation was the Saturn/Neptune Semi-square (45
> > degrees) on Dec. 20,1994.
> >
> > These were ALL EXACT TO THE DAY!
> >
> > A Saturn/Neptune Contra-parallel (opposition in declination or
> > North/South orientation) will darken the skies over Wall Street on
> > Wednesday night, possibly putting in another important Bottom!
> >
> > Internal Technical Indicators have become extremely OVERSOLD, which,
> > by itself will NOT turn the market. There must be this precondition
> > PLUS enough buying to push market levels through Resistance levels,
> > Downtrendlines and Moving Averages.
> >
> > It is very distressing that Positive Indicators have not been
> > followed by strength, as usually happens.
> >
> > Therefore it will necessitate a Heavier CAPITULATION PHASE.
> >
> > In such a Bear Phase there is a public disgorging of shares, where
> > HOPE had previously reigned supreme.
> >
> > WE ARE THERE, NOW!!!!!
> >
> > Arch Crawford

As always, excellent explanation of the present situation is also presented at:

http://trendpulse.com/duapr04.htm     it's MUST,  check it out!

On a more humbler level I would AGAIN like to mention the powerful energy when a falling wedge is broken on the "wrong" side, down.

Stig

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM