Re: [RT] MKT - OEX

Greetings BobR & Traders:

I have got YOUR 5-35 slapped on the Daily OEX in my office. As you may recall,
I have posted the S&P 500 Daily and Weekly charts calling the down move from
March 2000 as an A-B-C.  This counts has been invalidated and I have labelled
the down move as 1-2-3 already.  Approximately, from Dec 2000 to early March
2001, the 5-35 shown a very nice positive divergence, meaning that my earlier
call of an ending of the first leg of the bear was a very good possibility.
The PRICE ACTIONS for the rest of March tells me a very different story and
has invalidated my call.  As of yesterday, the divergence can NOT be
visualized anymore. Basically, meaning that the current down trend is still
intacted. Looking for the resolution of wave 4 (when 5-35 pulls back up to the
0 line) to commit short on the OEX.

BobR wrote:

> Would the AGet fans care to interpret this 5/35 oscillator with breakout
> bands?
>
> Thanks,
> bobr

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM