Re: [RT] The Psychology Cycle

I would think the psychological effect would be minimal, unless in fact you
are at the doctors office actually getting a full set of  X-Rays done, in
which case I'm sure most people will have elevated blood pressure and other
symptoms.

Although while they are at the Dr. they are having anxiety about what the
market is doing. :)

Seriously, I feel no different, do you? I took the same trades this week
that I always take.

At 11:08 PM 4/4/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>The radiation from this
>storm was so great,
>someone traveling in an airplane over the past few days received radiation
>equivalent to getting a full set of x-rays.  It was also expected to disrupt
>computers, electric transmission, and telecommunications.  What do you think
>a force this powerful is doing to human physiology and pschology?

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM