Re: [RT] Logarithmic Spiral

There is a gentleman named Ken Churchill that is a master with this
technique in the US bond markets. Watching him trade with it is a thing of
beauty! I do not know if he still maintains a web site.

Tim Morge

At 06:09 PM 4/4/01 +0300, you wrote:

>Dear All
>
>Is anyone using the Logarithmic spiral for time and price projections?
>If so, is it helpful or it is too objective.  Your exprerience with using
>the spiral will be appreciated.
>
>Stavros

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM