[RT] Reminder of Forum rules

We have had some interesting discussions recently. However,
there have been a few issues that I believe need to once again be clarified
for all members' benefit:

Posts which are openly or subtly selling products or services
or refer members to a direct telephone number or website where products or
services are sold are NOT PERMITTED on Realtraders. There have been three
instances of this recently and the parties involved have been notified by
private email. Future violations will result in their removal from the forum.
Messages violating this policy will be removed from the message
archive.

The realtraders group is meant to provide a meaningful
forum for traders to exchange ideas and thoughts openly. We all have a sense of
humor, but the Realtraders group is not a forum to be posting
off-topic jokes to. There are many other outlets on the Internet for
that.

Off topic discussions which are directly related to trading
are still welcomed. Threads about how to set up a second monitor, or
whether Windows 2000 can be used to run software or quote services are
appropriate. Posts that are not along these lines are discouraged.

With the easy spread of viruses in today's environment,
members should take great care in making sure their machines have virus
protection and they are not posting e-mail messages that will infect other
members, or post any attachments that may be suspect. Picture attachments within
messages should consist of JPG or GIF files that are of reasonable size.
Executable or Zip files should NOT be sent to the entire group, but be
placed in the Files area of the forum and members who want to download the file
may do so as they wish.

I hope each member will take care and abide by the forum rules
above in order to maintain the quality discussions we have in this group and
respect the other members.

Thank you,
George Limberg
RT Moderator